Iksel Decorative Arts
Established in 1988, Iksel Decorative Arts offers sophisticated scenic and architectural wallcoverings. Its vast collection of handpainted originals have been converted to digital format, and can be printed either as a bespoke design or as standard prints. In addition, there are all-around repeats, decorative panels, folding screens and a textile collection.
Its latest design is ‘Italian Promenade’, a new adaptation of an Italian panorama. It originates from an early-19th-century fresco in Bologna, which can still be seen on the walls of a room within the city’s university campus.
Iksel Decorative Arts
Ground Floor, South Dome
- ABI Interiors is dedicated to producing high quality, luxurious tapware, fixtures and interior accessories. At #Focus22AtFCCH they will launch the innovative ‘Pixi Tile Insert’ tap. A first of its kind, these taps can be fitted with a section of your chosen tile https://t.co/pDxGp0uiQH,
- New York designer Billy Cotton is renowned for interiors that are not only comfortable & inviting, but original, nuanced & deftly layered. At #Focus22AtDCCH he talks to @HattaByng @_houseandgarden Followed by a book signing of his latest @Rizzoli_Books https://t.co/08kjzG8WgT https://t.co/BeXjNd5HZN,
- Exotic, natural & quite frankly...special. This is the start of Rafael, a new collection by @Ethimo and Paola Navone. Capturing the essence of the world’s most fascinating locations, it champions the changing, multi-faceted shapes of nature #styleradardcch https://t.co/6dF0YoI1Np,
- Fittingly for the ultimate international design & decoration event #Focus22AtDCCH will have more pop-up House Guests than ever before – with meticulously crafted work on show from all corners of the globe, from India and Myanmar to South Africa. Here is just a selection... https://t.co/Ps1wkOASdL,
- Embracing the rich legacies of Mexico, Luteca specialises in contemporary design inspired by Mexican heritage. At #focus22atdcch join @StaffanTollgard as he discusses the undiscovered treasures of Mexican design with Luteca founders https://t.co/08kjzG8WgT https://t.co/IjMsS9Hiil,