Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 1 hour
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£40 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Design Centre, South Entrance Lobby by Colefax & Fowler.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||All showrooms closed until further notice|
|Tuesday:||All showrooms closed until further notice|
|Wednesday:||All showrooms closed until further notice|
|Thursday:||All showrooms closed until further notice|
|Friday:||All showrooms closed until further notice|
- Script from @TopfloorbyEsti is a collaboration with calligraphy artist Hassan Massoudy. “I was fascinated by his designs & always wanted to design a range inspired by calligraphy” says Esti Barnes. To watch the video in full head to @DesignCentreCH insta feed #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/xOp7vZ9rnb
- *DESIGNER LOVES* Every fortnight we ask an interior designer to tell us what is inspiring them at this time...Jo LeGelud from @MADDUXcreative Is a fan of @ZAKANDFOX ‘Cimaruta’ epinglé chimes “I am trying to see if we can squeeze in one last piece of upholstery, just to use it’. https://t.co/kVWIfdVQOb
- In need of some reading inspiration? Leading interior designer & owner of Hollyhock, Suzanne Rheinstein is known for her relaxed, elegant style. She is a master at taking eclectic furnishings from the past & arranging them in a fresh, inspiring way #bookoftheweek https://t.co/moVQm8Fjeb
- Advocates of British craftsmanship, @McKinneyandCo use some of the country’s finest artisans to create their collections. This short clip showcases a glassblower creating one of their beautiful gold leaf cupboard knobs #styleradadDCCH https://t.co/pWCnZko8sR
- Adding texture to a room encompasses more than a fringed edged cushion & a rough-sawn wood texture. It is the precise art of blending the rough with the smooth & knowing how to create visual texture. A good starting point would be @Nina_Campbell ‘Zitan Weave’ #texturedtuesdays https://t.co/IdaQaeJgUx