Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows:
Up to 1 hour
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 8 hours
Up to 24 hours
£40 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- On the blog: Hollie Moreland, creative director of @DavidHuntLights, interviewed in the brand's new showroom #Focus19AtDCCH https://t.co/LRldTDgTjT,
- On the blog: new showroom @CollierWebb - a creative space designed to turn ideas into reality #Focus19AtDCCH https://t.co/aXAJ6SDN2e https://t.co/E5ZUzuTojR
- RT @AlternativeFlr: Meet Alternative’s team at Focus/19 and discover the new Quirky #patternedcarpet designs alongside the original Stair Art #wool runners. Here’s Anna and Lorna Haigh, Alternative’s Creative and Marketing Director. Come and say hello! #AlternativeStairArt #Focus19AtDCCH https://t.co/DejXcWkWfH,
- RT @Salvesengraham: Tomorrow we will be talking at #focus19atdcch @DesignCentreCH with @DavidSeyfriedUK about how we try and create rooms full of interest and personality. Come and join us and find out about our most recent edition with #davidseyfried and #SG collaborations! https://t.co/jXTWWuwbVP,
- Advice for interior designers starting out? ‘Understand the background, and understand quality, which is more important than taste, says David Mlinaric. ‘The instinct for quality is very important’ #ConversationsInDesign #Focus19AtDCCH @HattaByng @_houseandgarden #DavidMlinaric,