Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£30 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Design Centre, South Entrance Lobby by Colefax & Fowler.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
General Enquiries: 020 7225 9166
Email: [email protected]
Design Centre opening hours
Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm.
Please refer to individual showrooms for their footfall policy.
- Natural influences are not just found in the materials used but also in the design itself. @ShawsOfDarwen @HouseOfRohl have recently introduced a kitchen sink collection with decorative patterns that emphasises the natural origins of fireclay #styleradardcch #naturaldesign https://t.co/SLOQk9wRZg,
- At Focus/22 join Sophie Paterson & David Harris, design director of @AndrewMartinInt as they explore the power of collaborative spirit in the wake of their new collection, Woodland https://t.co/08kjzG8WgT #Focus22AtDCCH https://t.co/mZMr84yiHL,
- Conscious creativity combined with environmental awareness will be a key feature at #FormedFutureHeritage - Mingyu Xu draws on his Chinese cultural heritage, to explore bamboo weaving as an environmentally friendly material to create modular furniture https://t.co/10mOmgZOq7 https://t.co/zDcjLYzt9Z,
- ABI Interiors is dedicated to producing high quality, luxurious tapware, fixtures and interior accessories. At #Focus22AtFCCH they will launch the innovative ‘Pixi Tile Insert’ tap. A first of its kind, these taps can be fitted with a section of your chosen tile https://t.co/pDxGp0uiQH,
- New York designer Billy Cotton is renowned for interiors that are not only comfortable & inviting, but original, nuanced & deftly layered. At #Focus22AtDCCH he talks to @HattaByng @_houseandgarden Followed by a book signing of his latest @Rizzoli_Books https://t.co/08kjzG8WgT https://t.co/BeXjNd5HZN,