Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£30 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Design Centre, South Entrance Lobby by Colefax & Fowler.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
- Missing the carnival? Join the revelry through some exuberant decor instead, with beading and fringing, confetti and tropical motifs: https://t.co/uxa08WrAV6,
- RT @Samuel_and_Sons: Coronado Interiors (https://t.co/kHDYpsCzrn) took a contemporary approach to cushion details, looking to the quiet sophistication and sculptural quality of the Elliptic Appliqué Border: https://t.co/22sFIVAaTT #samuelandsons @DesignCentreCH Photo: Grant Frazer Silverman https://t.co/eP6WuyNqTY,
- RT @DAVIDSONLondon: Statement piece, the Howes Dining Table, is as much a work of art as it is a functional piece of furniture and boasts an eye-catching radial pattern to the tabletop. Discover > https://t.co/cZthLcE7av | #DavidsonLondon https://t.co/1pViG65giM,
- Missing the carnival? Join the revelry through some exuberant decor instead, with beading and fringing, confetti and tropical motifs: https://t.co/uxa08WrAV6 https://t.co/4AGzbrw4S9,
- Stay on top of the latest launches with First Look: pick a palette from the colour wheel, explore hundreds of new products then contact the showrooms directly for samples or further information: https://t.co/EiDVJpbxup https://t.co/4u1v27B9NI,