Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows:
Up to 1 hour
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 8 hours
Up to 24 hours
£40 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- Hosting this Christmas? Learn how to create the perfect festive atmosphere with Creative Director, Arlene McIntrye at Ventura as she shares her top tips using a range of exclusive accessories: diffusers, candles, throws & luxurious bathrobes #XmasAtDCCH https://t.co/DwjhFC1oXt https://t.co/S4MDxDD6je
- This exceptional & highly textured mirror from @PortaRomanaUK is based on an image of a crater viewed from space. It’s frame has a craggy, organic outline, achieved by a combination of specially selected materials that are built up in layers #texturedtuesdays https://t.co/yRdfAaUstM
- At #XmasAtDCCH (2 Dec) & over a glass of fizz, sit back & enjoy watching the @th2designs design team style two distinctly different Christmas tables. Have any of your decorating dilemmas in the run-up to the festive season answered too. Reserve ur space https://t.co/DwjhFC1oXt https://t.co/g65FIoYyLy
- Delighted to announce the opening of @AndrewMartinInt whose layered, relaxed and artistic design ethos immerses, transfixes and transports you into a world of hidden cultures and global influences. Make your design discovery today, Ground Floor, North Dome #newshowroom https://t.co/b0YortZHtG
- A lovely selection of moodboards from @WMorrisandCo featuring the ‘Melsetter’ collection. Showcasing the incredible talents of May Morris, one of the most influential figures in English embroidery, the range displays flawless techniques &a distinctive style #moodboardmonday https://t.co/5gN7OpNpMd