Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£30 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Design Centre, South Entrance Lobby by Colefax & Fowler.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
General Enquiries: 020 7225 9166
Email: [email protected]
Design Centre opening hours
9.30am – 5.30pm.
Please refer to individual showrooms for their footfall policy.
- New at @CollierWebb for #LDW21AtDCCH is the Cep collection. With its sleek, mid-century composition, the ‘Cep’ table lamp has been playfully enlarged & miniaturised to create a joyful family of products. To see this head into the showroom next week https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/kSPzlgTLzm,
- RT @_houseandgarden: Register for the London Design Week 2021 virtual programme - all free to view – curated to engage and inspire: https://t.co/l1k5LFjyCf #ad https://t.co/lyRpuxA9JS,
- Creative Collaborations: The Story Of Lighting Thomas O’Brien, founder of Aero, Gale Singer, founder and president of @circalighting and Andy Singer, founder and president of Visual Comfort & Co, Sophia Salaman, executive editor @WofInteriors Book now: https://t.co/ktxplA07ks https://t.co/zzKFr0N4Az,
- Christian Lee launches several new fabric collections this spring. Natural Nuances is a wide-ranging collection comprising botanical prints, kilim patterns, embroideries, stripe, check, trellis & herringbone combinations. See it all at #LDW21AtDCCH https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/p2dNQzR6mc,
- Register now for the London Design Week 2021 virtual programme - all free to view – curated to engage and inspire: https://t.co/Y1fC1qoX3M #interiordesign #design https://t.co/nv5s5Lv0Se,