Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£30 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Design Centre, South Entrance Lobby by Colefax & Fowler.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
General Enquiries: 020 7225 9166
Email: [email protected]
Design Centre opening hours
Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm.
Please refer to individual showrooms for their footfall policy.
- Looking for hallway inspiration? Discover a contemporary take on the classic black and white entrance space with these pieces from the showrooms. For more design inspiration click here https://t.co/e14ioMcuO0 https://t.co/lH9qsyxprv,
- The jade faux-marble finish instantly transforms the lightweight concrete construction of this 'Herbie' accent table into a functional work of art. Its structural foundation anchors a room & provides the perfect platform for a tray of savories @ArteriorsHome #styleradardcch https://t.co/dbTcFBQcl2,
- Can something be beautiful without being sustainable and ethical?” Asked Grant Gibson at the ‘Conversations in Craft – Redefining Beauty’ talk at #ArtefactAtDCCH Join the debate and watch again via this link https://t.co/81ZWxj1P53 https://t.co/qFvwqvrpga,
- Registration for #Focus21AtDCCH (19 - 24 Sept) is now live. Kickstarting with a virtual launch on Sun 19, the rest of the week will be physical, in-person events. At this exciting physical event, 600 global brands will come together to share ideas https://t.co/8v3WoJnSia https://t.co/z1q7mcN6iq,
- Needing some hardware inspiration? @TurnstyleDesign are renowned for their sophisticated door hardware with impeccable attention to detail. This stylish moodboard features the 'Flush' pull handle; an elegant piece that looks as good as it functions #moodboardmonday https://t.co/jjMGfrCtpv,