Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 1 hour
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£40 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- Interior design firm @th2designs has recently branched out bringing a carefully edited selection of furniture, lighting & accessories under its sister brand @th2 the ‘Boho’ dining chairs are made from bamboo in a natural finish. Perfect for that understated look #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/4D6oqsupUh
- Did you know that each of the 5 optic glass spheres that make up O&A London’s ‘Avior’ chandelier weighs 15 kilos? The optic glass is used in space technologies & there are only 2 companies in the world that can produce this. More info from Art Rugs Gallery #FunFactFriday https://t.co/Y9g5wvJvQL
- Delicate & feminine, Encore is a collection of passementerie by @LoriWeitzner 4 @Samuel_and_Sons - Pictured are the ‘Virtuoso’ border, with a pattern made by laser cutting a watercolour-printed sateen & the charming ‘Tarantella’ pleated border #blogstory https://t.co/W9pbmH4uMZ https://t.co/bf18t3T8ox
- #LDW20AtDCCH (8 -13 March) will present new-season launches and share ideas and expertise on what it takes to be the best of the best. On the main stage, eminent names including Olga Polizzi & Beata Heuman will speak at the Conversations in Design talks https://t.co/jf2qNMdxE6 https://t.co/CnMiSvEsqv
- 'Mineral' from @JDSouzafabrics engages with the senses. Inspired by natural minerals, it has the opulence of silk & the lustre of precious metals. This special collection in a choice of 5 hues will add a dimension of undisputed glamour to any interior #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/XMiPQfpXXS