Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 1 hour
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£40 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Design Centre, South Entrance Lobby by Colefax & Fowler.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
General Enquiries: 020 7225 9166
Email: [email protected]
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9.30am – 5.30pm. Please check with individual showrooms for their opening times during this transitional phase as we ease out of lockdown.|
|Tuesday:||9.30am – 5.30pm. Please check with individual showrooms for their opening times during this transitional phase as we ease out of lockdown.|
|Wednesday:||9.30am – 5.30pm. Please check with individual showrooms for their opening times during this transitional phase as we ease out of lockdown.|
- Kickstarting a new series: Design Date | DESIGN FOR WELL-BEING. Join guest speakers: Shalini Misra, founder of @shalinimisraltd , Bernie de Le Cuona, founder of @deLeCuona & Alejandro Bataller, Vice President of @shawellness Oct 29 4PM BST Sign up here: https://t.co/CvlNfYNh3K https://t.co/jsuLtK9MWC,
- The ‘Alan’ table by @poradauk demonstrates how a single piece of furniture can retain its essential design DNA, yet change its character according to its shape and materials. Discover more here: https://t.co/Tm6SwCKWE6 https://t.co/Hwp2vuzE7P,
- Inspired by the Mediterranean and its nuances, the new @Ethimo collection includes Venexia, a collaboration with Luca Nichetto which features large, comfortable seats inspired by 19th-century urban design, fitting harmoniously into contemporary gardens and terraces. https://t.co/JVc8gXFXWm,
- RT @Poradafurniture: The BOUCHON side tables attract attention with their natural wood patterns and new marble tops. The solid shape is reminiscent of a chess pawn, ready to play with varied interior schemes. #porada #sidetable #newcollection2020 #marble #interiordesign https://t.co/eAgDHdH3Da,
- RT @jacarandacarpet: Autumn’s here, the woods are aflame, and Jacaranda’s thoughts have turned to warm rugs for cosy interiors. #jacarandacarpets #jacarandarugs #autumcolours #cosyinterior https://t.co/g7oM3FfGSL,