Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£30 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Design Centre, South Entrance Lobby by Colefax & Fowler.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
- Sapphire, by carpet and rug specialist @StarkCarpetUK offers the antique reimagined. These stunning silk and wool designs pull inspiration from traditional patterns but with a modern twist, through finely knotted details and pops of colour https://t.co/i9hql3xqud,
- Sign up for the next Design Date this Thursday 26 November: https://t.co/Uy2nlsAONA https://t.co/6iXXaS4BVw,
- RT @PortaRomanaUK: The Ellis lamp is unique in resembling an ancient artefact and a contemporary piece of ceramic sculpture. Available in Tree Bark, Tortoise Shell, Sulphur and Reactive Moss, each glaze finish is sourced locally. We'd love to hear from you, contact [email protected] https://t.co/Rze6U6w1cn,
- RT @Gainsweaving: Two stunning, textural designs from the pages of our archives, in eye catching, vivid hues of lilac. Whilst not a colour regularly seen in our archives, it certainly stands out! #gainsboroughweaving https://t.co/LxubJvWkWl,
- Learn how to make a traditional Christmas wreath with a glamorous twist with renowned florist John Carter who will be using natural, eco-friendly materials, while a sumptuous double-sided velvet ribbon will add a final flourish. WEDNESDAY 2 DECEMBER 6:00PM https://t.co/BNvrbDfgTZ https://t.co/PkUKNpl1g0,