Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 1 hour
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£40 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Design Centre, South Entrance Lobby by Colefax & Fowler.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
General Enquiries: 020 7225 9166
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9.30am – 5.30pm. Please check with individual showrooms for their opening times during this transitional phase as we ease out of lockdown.|
|Tuesday:||9.30am – 5.30pm. Please check with individual showrooms for their opening times during this transitional phase as we ease out of lockdown.|
|Wednesday:||9.30am – 5.30pm. Please check with individual showrooms for their opening times during this transitional phase as we ease out of lockdown.|
- Let’s zoom in in the details of our ‘Warm Hearted Orange’ pod, one of seven to express our gratitude to the NHS and frontline staff in the face of coronavirus #designtherainbowdcch https://t.co/xXwsi0ms8c
- “Really good lighting design is about what you don’t light just as much as what you do light” - we throwback to #LDW20AtDCCH with Sanjit Bahra, founder and lighting principal at @DESIGNPLUSLIGHT sharing his passion for how you tailor lighting for outdoor spaces. https://t.co/0kPARU8ano
- Inspired by The Villa Kerylos in the South of France, designer Michael Aiduss has collaborated with Houlès to create a timeless collection of ornate trims that draws on motifs, antiquities and a lifetime of longing to visit since beginning his career in design. https://t.co/60lbXI7gV5
- Made from a solid Canaletta walnut frame and disc of cast glass - the newest ‘Jupiter’ coat hooks by @Poradafurniture know how to make an entrance https://t.co/TvClFNbKNz
- Join our next Design Date webinar with renowned interior designer Martin Brudnizki and Andrew Hill, creative director of @portaromanauk in conversation with Sarah Spiteri editorial director of @homesgardensuk on Tuesday 7 July at 4pm. Sign up here: https://t.co/TBndii6uUp https://t.co/l5nPINyXIx