Interdesign has evolved over the past 30 years, offering cutting-edge design with its wide collection of contemporary furniture, lighting and accessories by the finest Italian brands.
Brands include Danish rug company Fabula Living, an international design company deeply rooted in traditional techniques, craftsmanship, uncompromising quality, and Danish design traditions. Its modern rugs aim to tell stories by combining design, tradition, and simple style with oriental weaving techniques.
Ground Floor, South Dome
- Have you visited WOW!house yet? Explore 20 spectacular spaces created by 20 acclaimed global designers in one truly original showhouse. This experience is nothing but WOW & shouldn’t be missed. Book your tickets today https://t.co/OcG58Ucv6E #wowhouseatdcch #showhouse https://t.co/3ti3aQ4g82,
- Continuing the trend for Mystic Gardens this week, we love this magnificent bird with its supercilious demeanour and mega eyelashes. It is the ‘Birds Blue’ mural by New York design studio Voutsa which has a distinctly surreal quality. Find @GSDltd #styleradardcch https://t.co/BHsr1iRpK2,
- Our unmissable designer showhouse is in its final week! Come & see it before it closes on Friday 1 July. Don’t miss the chance to view room after room of imaginative wonder, then stay for talks, tours, a browse in the showrooms or a feast of food & drink #wowhouseatdcch https://t.co/Vexuf9DhpI,
- *SHOP THE SHOW* @VaughanLtd ‘Whitley’ bowl light hangs from the ceiling in Joanna Plant's bedroom for Tissus d'Helene - it alabaster shade lends a warm glow to the room. 2nd is @DAVIDSONLondon ‘Vase’ table which sits in Rayman Boozer’s Principal Bedroom #wowhouseatdcch https://t.co/SXQCmzcyNQ,
- A sense of easy relaxation is a hallmark of the English decorating aesthetic. #wowhouseatdcch uncovers exactly how the experts achieve these essential but sometimes elusive components. See fabric-covered walls @Colefax_Fowler @WMorrisandCo & @julianchichltd rooms #designtrends https://t.co/5uAnjOkB6s,