About the Design Club
At the heart of Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour, the Design Club is a private members’ club for people in the design and creative industries.
Work is now more flexible than ever before. Become a member of the Design Club to enjoy access to a convivial space that’s the ideal base for sourcing, meetings or some quiet time with a laptop – all just steps from the showrooms. Working patterns were already becoming increasingly nomadic before 2020, but this year, how we work has changed for good. Many small businesses have given up their offices and are seeking a hybrid solution where they mix home-working with a friendly, professional external hub. Based at Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour, and with a membership base of like-minded people in the creative industries, the Design Club fills that gap.
- Half-day, day, annual and corporate memberships available
- Ideal as a working base: use the space for face-to-face meetings or quiet solo working
- Store your belongings securely while you visit the showrooms
- A fully private ‘Zoom Room’ is also available
- An extensive drinks menu, including barista-made coffee, plus on-the-go food platters
- Friendly, professional staff and outstanding customer service
Third Floor, South Dome
Opening hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm
For further details, please contact Carol-Ann Boshoff on firstname.lastname@example.org