Distributors of fabrics and wallpapers from all over the world, traditional and modern, including a collection of hand printed and handwoven fabrics. Alton-Brooke also supplies handwoven rugs both traditional and contemporary, reflecting the latest directions in interior design.
Please visit the showroom to see the new collections.
Second Floor, Design Centre East
- At #FormedFutureHeritage jewellery & silversmithing designer, Sheng Zhang will showcase sculptural vessels that demonstrate minimal style, purity & ethos of moderate. Such as these 'Pyramid' vases made with oxidised Britannia silver, copper & brass https://t.co/10mOmgZOq7 https://t.co/MdiMxX0Nbt,
- At #Focus22AtDCCH 3 heroes of 21st-century Norwegian design will explore the rich history and exciting future of the Nordic nation at Haddeland Glassverk with @StaffanTollgard - Maud Gjeruldsen Bugge, Thor-Anders Lundh Håkestad, & Jørgen Tengesdal https://t.co/08kjzGqx8r https://t.co/EWZAC3749Y,
- 'Verona' in summer sun is from @@deLeCuona Wanderlust collection. A lustrous silk linen, this classic cloth falls beautifully and the double-width makes it a perfect choice for curtaining #styleradardcch #delecuona #sunshineyellows https://t.co/pb4NETfgvZ,
- Interior designers are often credited with a design aesthetic, but to what extent is it shaped by influences, both geographical & cultural? Carole Annett @countryandtown talks to Mike Fisher of @studioindigoltd & Najwa Mroue of Atelier NM #Focus22AtDCCH https://t.co/08kjzG8WgT https://t.co/IWeKP0HM6X,
- There has been lots of research in recent years into how colours can affect our mood and there is no doubt that yellow inspires optimism. @VilleroyBochUK 'Artis' washbasin in Indian summer is a beautiful yellow that works well when paired with charcoal or black #styleradardcch https://t.co/hitwzv7eQD,