Providing a calm oasis in which to peruse fabric, wallpaper, paint, furniture and cushion collections, Andrew Martin’s showrooms are conveniently located on the ground and second floor of the North Dome.
New additions include Hothouse cushions featuring vibrant botanical prints; Sophie Patterson’s popular collection now available as outdoor fabrics; a rug collaboration between US brand Annie Selke and Kit Kemp; and a collection of versatile Moroccan-inspired rugs.
Ground & Second Floor, North Dome
- Continuing the trend for Mystic Gardens this week, we love this magnificent bird with its supercilious demeanour and mega eyelashes. It is the ‘Birds Blue’ mural by New York design studio Voutsa which has a distinctly surreal quality. Find @GSDltd #styleradardcch https://t.co/BHsr1iRpK2,
- Our unmissable designer showhouse is in its final week! Come & see it before it closes on Friday 1 July. Don’t miss the chance to view room after room of imaginative wonder, then stay for talks, tours, a browse in the showrooms or a feast of food & drink #wowhouseatdcch https://t.co/Vexuf9DhpI,
- *SHOP THE SHOW* @VaughanLtd ‘Whitley’ bowl light hangs from the ceiling in Joanna Plant's bedroom for Tissus d'Helene - it alabaster shade lends a warm glow to the room. 2nd is @DAVIDSONLondon ‘Vase’ table which sits in Rayman Boozer’s Principal Bedroom #wowhouseatdcch https://t.co/SXQCmzcyNQ,
- A sense of easy relaxation is a hallmark of the English decorating aesthetic. #wowhouseatdcch uncovers exactly how the experts achieve these essential but sometimes elusive components. See fabric-covered walls @Colefax_Fowler @WMorrisandCo & @julianchichltd rooms #designtrends https://t.co/5uAnjOkB6s,
- This is ‘Matroushka’, a beautiful paisley in bright colours from @pierrefrey that is reminiscent of the highly patterned shirts worn during the Summer of Love. An opulent embroidered appliqué, each floral embroidery is superimposed on dyed cotton #styleradardcch https://t.co/BNcmFM3TKD,