Pierre Frey, a family-owned company founded in 1935, designs, creates and manufactures fabrics, wallpapers, carpets, furniture and home accessories for luxury interiors in the purest French tradition. Inventive, eclectic and daring, its collections draw inspiration from the past as well as from around the world.
First Floor, Design Centre East
- For the first time ever, @WMorrisandCo have staged a magnificent show garden at @The_RHS #chelseaflowershow this year based around his most iconic wallpaper designs: the 'Willow Boughs' and 'Trellis'. Read more https://t.co/0WEqjc1Xu1 #styleradardcch #rhschelseaflowershow https://t.co/3fvncGBQMP,
- Love to say you saw it first? Here is a sneak peek of some of the incredible rooms that will feature in the WOW!house showhouse, opening next week. Keen to see how these mood boards come to life? Book your tickets now via the link https://t.co/OcG58Ucv6E #wowhouseatdcch https://t.co/cVgVVRJuop,
- A spirit of openness & optimism is key to the success of designers Paolo Moschino & Philip Vergeylen of @PaoloMoschino The perfectly-balanced pair are designing the Drawing Room - check out our video for a sneaky peek at what to look forward to #Wowhouseatdcch #DCCH https://t.co/kLhmD4OTRf,
- Flowers are blooming everywhere this week in celebration of the @The_RHS Chelsea Flower show & @Samuel_Heath are no exception This particular flower is made from an arrangement of hardware including the 'Esk' levers & 'Snowden' door knob #styleradarDCCH #ChelseaFlowerShow https://t.co/IO3dBFnEfV,
- Sebastian Herkner’s Savignyplatz collection for Man of Parts (available @TollgardStore ) was inspired by the work of sculptor Henry Moore – and, like Moore’s work, the negative space around each piece has been just as carefully considered as the solid mass https://t.co/0WEqjc1Xu1 https://t.co/nBdwQtoxlv,