Internationally recognised for uncompromising quality and exceptional design, Summit Furniture offers the finest handcrafted teak furniture for residential, contract and marine environments. It also offers an exciting selection of performance fabrics.
Third Floor, North Dome
- Snuggle your way through January with the Attenborough collection from @deLeCuona Paying homage to the adventurer, it is made from a robust mixture of twisted melange wool bouclé, tightly woven onto a linen base #styleradarDCCH #delecuona #cossettinginteriors https://t.co/kEChcdRLpF,
- At #LDW22AtDCCH you can experience first hand all the new collections & get behind-the-scenes glimpses into how they are conceived & made. Saved the date in your diary? Stay tuned for more as the programme is announced - but for now secure your place https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/AlhNqsBxKF,
- Spotlight on Lewis & Wood's Wax Works collection which uses the ancient technique of wax-resist dying. These 4 new designs are based on artworks from India, Sri Lanka and Japan & have a stunning faded colour palette. Read more on the blog https://t.co/0WEqjc1Xu1 #lewisandwood https://t.co/XXHu6jo6l6,
- Have u found yourself spending a lot more time horizontal at home since the Pandemic? Your not the only one. In response, cocooning furniture is a trend that is gaining pace, but it is not in any way slouchy. Visionnaire’s 'Petra' armchair is the epitome of chic #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/QtVHxSVayo,
- #Tbthursday to #Focus21AtDCCH when @pierrefrey launched their new line of furniture. “It is made in the largest beachwood forest in Europe, so they are as sustainable as they can be...a mix of contemporary and innovative design” he adds https://t.co/9n6Z682Slg,