Artisans of Devizes
Artisans of Devizes has been inspiring homeowners, interior designers and architects for more than 30 years with natural stone flooring, porcelain, encaustic tiles, decorative floor and wallcoverings, in addition to outstanding bespoke stone creations.
Spring 2022’s Elements collection brings together natural raw stone with highly polished finishes to show how nature can bring together a host of beautiful and different qualities. From reclaimed cobbles and sandstone paving to ‘Magnifique’ book-matched porcelain, each piece showcases the beauty of the elements around us.
Artisans of Devizes
Third Floor, Design Centre East
- Continuing the trend for Mystic Gardens this week, we love this magnificent bird with its supercilious demeanour and mega eyelashes. It is the ‘Birds Blue’ mural by New York design studio Voutsa which has a distinctly surreal quality. Find @GSDltd #styleradardcch https://t.co/BHsr1iRpK2,
- Our unmissable designer showhouse is in its final week! Come & see it before it closes on Friday 1 July. Don’t miss the chance to view room after room of imaginative wonder, then stay for talks, tours, a browse in the showrooms or a feast of food & drink #wowhouseatdcch https://t.co/Vexuf9DhpI,
- *SHOP THE SHOW* @VaughanLtd ‘Whitley’ bowl light hangs from the ceiling in Joanna Plant's bedroom for Tissus d'Helene - it alabaster shade lends a warm glow to the room. 2nd is @DAVIDSONLondon ‘Vase’ table which sits in Rayman Boozer’s Principal Bedroom #wowhouseatdcch https://t.co/SXQCmzcyNQ,
- A sense of easy relaxation is a hallmark of the English decorating aesthetic. #wowhouseatdcch uncovers exactly how the experts achieve these essential but sometimes elusive components. See fabric-covered walls @Colefax_Fowler @WMorrisandCo & @julianchichltd rooms #designtrends https://t.co/5uAnjOkB6s,
- This is ‘Matroushka’, a beautiful paisley in bright colours from @pierrefrey that is reminiscent of the highly patterned shirts worn during the Summer of Love. An opulent embroidered appliqué, each floral embroidery is superimposed on dyed cotton #styleradardcch https://t.co/BNcmFM3TKD,