Turnell & Gigon
Turnell & Gigon’s design showroom distributes the finest fabrics, trimmings and wallpapers from Europe and the US. Its eclectic collections range from the classic to the ultra contemporary, and include hand-block prints, handmade passementerie and intricate hand embroidery.
Highlights from the spring collections include the 20th Century collection from Clarence House; fresh ethnically inspired floral prints from new brand Cinny Bethell; and sophisticated, timeless weaves from Patrick Gallagher Tessuti.
Turnell & Gigon
Ground Floor, North Dome
Fondazione Arte della Seta Lisio
Les Passementeries de L’Ile de France
Old World Weavers
Patrick Gallagher Tessuti
The Nicky Haslam Collection
Tobias & The Angel
- Have you visited WOW!house yet? Explore 20 spectacular spaces created by 20 acclaimed global designers in one truly original showhouse. This experience is nothing but WOW & shouldn’t be missed. Book your tickets today https://t.co/OcG58Ucv6E #wowhouseatdcch #showhouse https://t.co/3ti3aQ4g82,
- Continuing the trend for Mystic Gardens this week, we love this magnificent bird with its supercilious demeanour and mega eyelashes. It is the ‘Birds Blue’ mural by New York design studio Voutsa which has a distinctly surreal quality. Find @GSDltd #styleradardcch https://t.co/BHsr1iRpK2,
- Our unmissable designer showhouse is in its final week! Come & see it before it closes on Friday 1 July. Don’t miss the chance to view room after room of imaginative wonder, then stay for talks, tours, a browse in the showrooms or a feast of food & drink #wowhouseatdcch https://t.co/Vexuf9DhpI,
- *SHOP THE SHOW* @VaughanLtd ‘Whitley’ bowl light hangs from the ceiling in Joanna Plant's bedroom for Tissus d'Helene - it alabaster shade lends a warm glow to the room. 2nd is @DAVIDSONLondon ‘Vase’ table which sits in Rayman Boozer’s Principal Bedroom #wowhouseatdcch https://t.co/SXQCmzcyNQ,
- A sense of easy relaxation is a hallmark of the English decorating aesthetic. #wowhouseatdcch uncovers exactly how the experts achieve these essential but sometimes elusive components. See fabric-covered walls @Colefax_Fowler @WMorrisandCo & @julianchichltd rooms #designtrends https://t.co/5uAnjOkB6s,