Schumacher enjoys new collections each month and a showroom that offers endless decorating possibilities. Since 1889, America’s iconic design house has created exceptional fabrics, wallcoverings, trims and rugs. An appreciation of beauty and an eye for the cutting edge are woven into everything it does.
Latest collections include Schumacher Classics, which breathes new life into archive patterns with modern colours for wallpaper and fabric; Orient Express II, which features chinoiserie silks and ladylike florals; Smith Street, which brings a youthful edge to pattern; a collection of couture delights by Clements Ribeiro; and new Signature rugs.
Ground Floor, South Dome
- Enjoy the WOW!house opening day VIP experience. Tickets = £150 and include: Champagne upon arrival, Bespoke WOW!house tour, Design Centre Personal Shopping consultation, WOW! Wonderbook & more…. Buy yours now https://t.co/ZNEnxELLIH #Wowhouseatdcch #DCCH https://t.co/Atcs93gxAa,
- 'Constructivisme' @JPGaultier for Lelievre is an outdoor graphic print that combines all the qualities of the the Russian artistic movement from 1971-1921. Drawn in bright shades, the design showcases circular shapes that bring a sense of dynamism #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/udC1z6Z1ca,
- At hospitality venues unique experiences draw in the crowds whether it is an 'Instagram moment', a unique artwork or intricate design. The Red Room @TheConnaught opened a new bar by Bryan O'Sullivan Studio which features fabric from @elitisfrance https://t.co/N16PX7E0e8 https://t.co/ljO3puNPEA,
- An immersive space that celebrates crafts, artisanal techniques and emerging artists. Watch the video to find out more about the WOW!house Entrance Foyer. Does your entrance hall set the tone for your house? We'd love to know #Wowhouseatdcch #DCCH @shalinimisraltd https://t.co/mUkO9DiTEY,
- Chinoiserie is having a revival. Fior its latest fabric collection, Travers asked Californian artist Allison Cosmos to lend her painterly skill to ‘Audubon Garden’ which depicts a garden oasis filled with birds, flowers and butterflies. View @ZimmerandRohde https://t.co/xOB1oiCmAh,