Potterton Books situated in the Alexander Lamont + Miles showroom
A warm welcome awaits you at Miles x Bookshop, where you can view an exciting range of the latest books on interior design and decoration, twentieth century, furniture, gardens, architecture and much more. Potterton Books also specialises in unusual out of print books and can source books on specialist subjects for bespoke libraries and designers’ projects.
Second Floor, South Dome, Alexander Lamont + Miles
- ABI Interiors is dedicated to producing high quality, luxurious tapware, fixtures and interior accessories. At #Focus22AtFCCH they will launch the innovative ‘Pixi Tile Insert’ tap. A first of its kind, these taps can be fitted with a section of your chosen tile https://t.co/pDxGp0uiQH,
- New York designer Billy Cotton is renowned for interiors that are not only comfortable & inviting, but original, nuanced & deftly layered. At #Focus22AtDCCH he talks to @HattaByng @_houseandgarden Followed by a book signing of his latest @Rizzoli_Books https://t.co/08kjzG8WgT https://t.co/BeXjNd5HZN,
- Exotic, natural & quite frankly...special. This is the start of Rafael, a new collection by @Ethimo and Paola Navone. Capturing the essence of the world’s most fascinating locations, it champions the changing, multi-faceted shapes of nature #styleradardcch https://t.co/6dF0YoI1Np,
- Fittingly for the ultimate international design & decoration event #Focus22AtDCCH will have more pop-up House Guests than ever before – with meticulously crafted work on show from all corners of the globe, from India and Myanmar to South Africa. Here is just a selection... https://t.co/Ps1wkOASdL,
- Embracing the rich legacies of Mexico, Luteca specialises in contemporary design inspired by Mexican heritage. At #focus22atdcch join @StaffanTollgard as he discusses the undiscovered treasures of Mexican design with Luteca founders https://t.co/08kjzG8WgT https://t.co/IjMsS9Hiil,