Lee Jofa can trace its history back to the early 19th century, representing two-and-a-half centuries of textile expertise. From exquisite hand block prints to groundbreaking weaves, its collections are considered to be the most luxurious in the world.
Ground Floor, Design Centre East
T: +44 (0)20-7351 7760
- Packed with creative ideas, inspiration and insights, #LDW22AtDCCH is a celebration of the best in international design. Be the first to know about the latest design directions, meet a stellar line up of renowned speakers & connect with established makers https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/B2YKtTEdNy,
- On the #styleradarDCCH today @VaughanLtd 'Montferrat' leaf chandelier is inspired by a French antique, defined by its embracing circular frame & crown of leaves on the top. The warm orange light it emits is just as cossetting as its design. https://t.co/HI0IF5mFjK,
- Welcome Christian Lee to the Third Floor, North Dome The sole UK distributor for Fabricut USA, it is one of the largest, most progressive distributors of decorative fabrics in the world, offering an array of traditional, transitional & contemporary patterns & palettes. https://t.co/5nqrjOXGJD,
- Good design always has more meaning if you understand the story behind it. It also relies on quality materials. “We have a strong preference for natural materials that only become more beautiful over time” says Piet Boon @TollgardStore p.43 #journalvolII https://t.co/MEQKcVUanM https://t.co/SFaBiKSe4c,
- #LDW22AtDCCH sees a curated group of 20 House Guests take their place in the Design Avenue, augmenting the creative excellence found within the showrooms. Featured here includes Charlotte Gaisford, @AmyKentRugs Pluck @HaberdasheryLTD @dkt_artworks & @TatianaTafurLTD https://t.co/D07wrN8tt3,