Julian Chichester is an individualist – a tastemaker rather than a follower – whose inspiration comes from classic English furniture-making, coupled with an admiration for innovation. The company has an enviable reputation among professional interior designers for quality craftsmanship and originality, with decoration, detail and unusual finishes that set it apart.
The latest collection includes exciting new twists on existing designs: striking ‘Tiffany’ and ‘Moose’ dining tables reimagined in African walnut, and an expansion of the Bobbin collection to include a wall-hung bookcase. There are also two new bar stools, as well as a number of pieces that feature rare red travertine.
Ground Floor, Centre Dome
- This is ‘Matroushka’, a beautiful paisley in bright colours from @pierrefrey that is reminiscent of the highly patterned shirts worn during the Summer of Love. An opulent embroidered appliqué, each floral embroidery is superimposed on dyed cotton #styleradardcch https://t.co/BNcmFM3TKD,
- Spend your down-time in stye with these design ideas for the ultimate games room, from backgammon boards and chess tables to lighting that will set the mood. Pieces selected by our Personal Shopping team, for more info & further inspo click here https://t.co/e14ioMu6cA https://t.co/KSSAEZoLty,
- "We believe in innovation & work with clients all over the world to create unique spaces, pieces & experiences that inspire the mind and uplift the soul" says @Mamou_Mani about his facade for #wowhouseatdcch Come and view in person this weekend. Tickets https://t.co/OcG58Ucv6E https://t.co/GJIAHqCyeg,
- At new arrival Mind The Gap discover Woodstock, a gloirous range featuring bold florals, psychedelic patterns and vivid colour combinations, all of which are inspired by the legendary festival of the same name #styleradardcch https://t.co/ifQhulmpJ5,
- Jennifer Manners & @Zulufish have come together to create Shapes, a four-piece collection that explores a myriad of textures, techniques and architectural shapes in a palette of rich, earthy tones. Read more on the blog https://t.co/0WEqjc1Xu1 https://t.co/jWNVWPZ4qX,