Colefax and Fowler
Renowned for its classic English appeal, Colefax and Fowler has an elegance and subtlety that is admired the world over. Other fabric and wallpaper brands owned by The Colefax Group include Manuel Canovas, Jane Churchill and Larsen, each featuring its own notable signature style and colour palette.
In the latest all-encompassing collection from Manuel Canovas, the hand of the artist is ever-present. It is visible in the delicate brushstrokes of exquisite floral prints; in the fastidious attention to detail of finely woven jacquards and plush épinglé velvets; and in the carefully curated colour palette that unifies each design.
Colefax and Fowler
Ground Floor, South Dome
- Enjoy the WOW!house opening day VIP experience. Tickets = £150 and include: Champagne upon arrival, Bespoke WOW!house tour, Design Centre Personal Shopping consultation, WOW! Wonderbook & more…. Buy yours now https://t.co/ZNEnxELLIH #Wowhouseatdcch #DCCH https://t.co/Atcs93gxAa,
- 'Constructivisme' @JPGaultier for Lelievre is an outdoor graphic print that combines all the qualities of the the Russian artistic movement from 1971-1921. Drawn in bright shades, the design showcases circular shapes that bring a sense of dynamism #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/udC1z6Z1ca,
- At hospitality venues unique experiences draw in the crowds whether it is an 'Instagram moment', a unique artwork or intricate design. The Red Room @TheConnaught opened a new bar by Bryan O'Sullivan Studio which features fabric from @elitisfrance https://t.co/N16PX7E0e8 https://t.co/ljO3puNPEA,
- An immersive space that celebrates crafts, artisanal techniques and emerging artists. Watch the video to find out more about the WOW!house Entrance Foyer. Does your entrance hall set the tone for your house? We'd love to know #Wowhouseatdcch #DCCH @shalinimisraltd https://t.co/mUkO9DiTEY,
- Chinoiserie is having a revival. Fior its latest fabric collection, Travers asked Californian artist Allison Cosmos to lend her painterly skill to ‘Audubon Garden’ which depicts a garden oasis filled with birds, flowers and butterflies. View @ZimmerandRohde https://t.co/xOB1oiCmAh,