Arte is a passionate designer and manufacturer of sophisticated wall coverings. The company, owned by the family Desart, has been in business since 1981. Arte Wallcoverings including innovative techniques and diverse styles adorn the walls of both residential homes and commercial interiors in over 80 countries worldwide.
Second Floor, Design Centre East
- Have u found yourself spending a lot more time horizontal at home since the Pandemic? Your not the only one. In response, cocooning furniture is a trend that is gaining pace, but it is not in any way slouchy. Visionnaire’s 'Petra' armchair is the epitome of chic #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/QtVHxSVayo,
- #Tbthursday to #Focus21AtDCCH when @pierrefrey launched their new line of furniture. “It is made in the largest beachwood forest in Europe, so they are as sustainable as they can be...a mix of contemporary and innovative design” he adds https://t.co/9n6Z682Slg,
- Packed with creative ideas, inspiration and insights, #LDW22AtDCCH is a celebration of the best in international design. Be the first to know about the latest design directions, meet a stellar line up of renowned speakers & connect with established makers https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/B2YKtTEdNy,
- On the #styleradarDCCH today @VaughanLtd 'Montferrat' leaf chandelier is inspired by a French antique, defined by its embracing circular frame & crown of leaves on the top. The warm orange light it emits is just as cossetting as its design. https://t.co/HI0IF5mFjK,
- Welcome Christian Lee to the Third Floor, North Dome The sole UK distributor for Fabricut USA, it is one of the largest, most progressive distributors of decorative fabrics in the world, offering an array of traditional, transitional & contemporary patterns & palettes. https://t.co/5nqrjOXGJD,