- This event has passed.
Holiday Plans at Patina Farm with Brooke Giannetti
8th December 2020 @ 6:00 pm GMTFree
Register to watch again
Brooke and Steve Giannetti have perfected the laid-back rustic-luxe aesthetic on their own Californian home, Patina Farm. Join Brooke Giannetti for insights into how her signature look translates into beautifully decorated festive rooms, including nature-inspired decorations for table and mantel.
Architectural and interior design studio Giannetti Home is run by designer Brooke Giannetti and her architect husband Steve. The couple are the authors of three books that delve into their distinctive style. Patina Homes will be published in spring 2021, while Brooke Giannetti’s Instagram profile documents their life amid miniature pygmy goats, Highland cows, potbellied pigs and chickens at Patina Farm.
- As part of #LDW21AtDCCH virtual programme, join internationally renowned fashion designer & philanthropist Diane Von Furstenberg as she shares her empowering manifesto. Talk hosted by Ben Spriggs, Editor-in-Chief of @ELLEDecoUK Book for free via this link https://t.co/c2tePP4QZ4 https://t.co/gmy29g0NJE,
- If you’re going to be working from home for the foreseeable future, it might be time to upgrade to a more luxurious home study or library. For happy home-working, the Personal Shopping team have put together a this scheme. More inspiration https://t.co/e14ioMu6cA https://t.co/vlRlWDtAwO,
- #LDW21AtDCCH offers invaluable insights in the forces that are shaping interior design. In the Design Avenue, house guests will allow even more opportunity to explore. Delighted to welcome @finecellwork @PerennialsFabs & @Design_NationUK https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/B34vtCEd3I,
- Sneak peek of a truly transatlantic session, with Philippe Houlès in Paris introducing renowned US decorator Michael Aiduss. The legendary French design house worked closely with him to create a trimmings collection inspired by the Côte d’Azur’s Villa Kerylos #LDW21AtDCCH https://t.co/0z4X5R8mkV,
- Drawing on experiences working on high-end projects, as well as their own decorating needs, 2 Manhattan designers, Jamie Drake & @sashabikoff will discuss at #LDW21AtDCCH with Scott Baxter @SA_Baxter why they progressed from client to collaborator https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/xg2fejjW23,