Wrapping and Writing: Lucy Berridge’s Guide to Gift-wrapping and Calligraphy
Sunday 6 December @ 11:00 am GMTFree
Join interior designer and stylist Lucy Berridge at her kitchen table as she runs through ways to present festive gifts in a personal and creative way. Make the act of wrapping as enjoyable as the act of giving, with a themed approach, ideas for playing with scale and tips on how to wrap difficult shapes and sizes, followed by a calligraphy demonstration for the perfect finishing touch.
Lucy Berridge began her career at Vogue and Harpers & Queen, before working as a freelance interior and lifestyle stylist, moving in to interior design for both commercial and residential clients. Calligraphy is her life-long hobby and the new fashion for ‘modern calligraphy’ has added another layer to her creative projects.
- RT @yacht_designers: If you feel like a break from dark locked down evenings you could virtually come along to the @DesignCentreCH Twinkle of Christmas evening. No Grinches allowed ( except if dressed suavely in velvet jackets ) https://t.co/BMELAtQmnE,
- RT @HouseDirectory: Join the festivities tomorrow, Tues 1 December at 6.30pm for ‘Celebrate Twinkle of Christmas’, a virtual gathering to bring the #design community together with readings, music and a host of exciting names adding to the #Christmas sparkle @DesignCentreCH https://t.co/vGURjeeqYb,
- It’s beginning to look a lot like a Christmas in the Design Club We couldn’t resist waiting another day! https://t.co/H1HC3ZM5h8,
- RT @bellafigurauk: #Mondaymotivation looks no further than exploring the @DesignCentreCH this week, whether you are popping by to see for yourself later this week or shopping the latest edit online. Our Braque lamp is oxidised Russet finished features. #moodboardmonday https://t.co/QHhKGmpODY,
- RT @BIIDtalk: Join @DesignCentreCH to celebrate #TwinkleatDCCH, starting the festivities on Tuesday 1 December with a virtual event 'Celebrate Twinkle of Christmas' https://t.co/p5pNPFbhbb,