- This event has passed.
Wrapping and Writing: Lucy Berridge’s Guide to Gift-wrapping and Calligraphy
6th December 2020 @ 11:00 am GMTFree
Register to watch again
Join interior designer and stylist Lucy Berridge at her kitchen table as she runs through ways to present festive gifts in a personal and creative way. Make the act of wrapping as enjoyable as the act of giving, with a themed approach, ideas for playing with scale and tips on how to wrap difficult shapes and sizes, followed by a calligraphy demonstration for the perfect finishing touch.
Lucy Berridge began her career at Vogue and Harpers & Queen, before working as a freelance interior and lifestyle stylist, moving in to interior design for both commercial and residential clients. Calligraphy is her life-long hobby and the new fashion for ‘modern calligraphy’ has added another layer to her creative projects.
- As part of #LDW21AtDCCH virtual programme, join internationally renowned fashion designer & philanthropist Diane Von Furstenberg as she shares her empowering manifesto. Talk hosted by Ben Spriggs, Editor-in-Chief of @ELLEDecoUK Book for free via this link https://t.co/c2tePP4QZ4 https://t.co/gmy29g0NJE,
- If you’re going to be working from home for the foreseeable future, it might be time to upgrade to a more luxurious home study or library. For happy home-working, the Personal Shopping team have put together a this scheme. More inspiration https://t.co/e14ioMu6cA https://t.co/vlRlWDtAwO,
- #LDW21AtDCCH offers invaluable insights in the forces that are shaping interior design. In the Design Avenue, house guests will allow even more opportunity to explore. Delighted to welcome @finecellwork @PerennialsFabs & @Design_NationUK https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/B34vtCEd3I,
- Sneak peek of a truly transatlantic session, with Philippe Houlès in Paris introducing renowned US decorator Michael Aiduss. The legendary French design house worked closely with him to create a trimmings collection inspired by the Côte d’Azur’s Villa Kerylos #LDW21AtDCCH https://t.co/0z4X5R8mkV,
- Drawing on experiences working on high-end projects, as well as their own decorating needs, 2 Manhattan designers, Jamie Drake & @sashabikoff will discuss at #LDW21AtDCCH with Scott Baxter @SA_Baxter why they progressed from client to collaborator https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/xg2fejjW23,