- This event has passed.
Fashion Illustration Masterclass with Megan Hess
19th December 2020 @ 11:00 am GMTFree
Register to watch again
Join world-renowned illustrator Megan Hess for a rare insight into her world, as she takes you through her creative process, explains how she creates the perfect space for productivity, and teaches you how to design, illustrate and preserve your own fashion illustrations.
Megan Hess is one of the most in-demand international fashion illustrators, and has worked with luxury brands including Chanel, Dior, Fendi and Cartier, as well as magazines such as Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. She has written 13 bestselling books including Fashion House, The Dress and Coco Chanel, New York and Paris. She illustrates all her work with a custom Montblanc pen that she affectionally calls ‘Monty’.
- As part of #LDW21AtDCCH virtual programme, join internationally renowned fashion designer & philanthropist Diane Von Furstenberg as she shares her empowering manifesto. Talk hosted by Ben Spriggs, Editor-in-Chief of @ELLEDecoUK Book for free via this link https://t.co/c2tePP4QZ4 https://t.co/gmy29g0NJE,
- If you’re going to be working from home for the foreseeable future, it might be time to upgrade to a more luxurious home study or library. For happy home-working, the Personal Shopping team have put together a this scheme. More inspiration https://t.co/e14ioMu6cA https://t.co/vlRlWDtAwO,
- #LDW21AtDCCH offers invaluable insights in the forces that are shaping interior design. In the Design Avenue, house guests will allow even more opportunity to explore. Delighted to welcome @finecellwork @PerennialsFabs & @Design_NationUK https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/B34vtCEd3I,
- Sneak peek of a truly transatlantic session, with Philippe Houlès in Paris introducing renowned US decorator Michael Aiduss. The legendary French design house worked closely with him to create a trimmings collection inspired by the Côte d’Azur’s Villa Kerylos #LDW21AtDCCH https://t.co/0z4X5R8mkV,
- Drawing on experiences working on high-end projects, as well as their own decorating needs, 2 Manhattan designers, Jamie Drake & @sashabikoff will discuss at #LDW21AtDCCH with Scott Baxter @SA_Baxter why they progressed from client to collaborator https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/xg2fejjW23,