- This event has passed.
Fashion Illustration Masterclass with Megan Hess
19th December 2020 @ 11:00 am GMTFree
Register to watch again
Join world-renowned illustrator Megan Hess for a rare insight into her world, as she takes you through her creative process, explains how she creates the perfect space for productivity, and teaches you how to design, illustrate and preserve your own fashion illustrations.
Megan Hess is one of the most in-demand international fashion illustrators, and has worked with luxury brands including Chanel, Dior, Fendi and Cartier, as well as magazines such as Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. She has written 13 bestselling books including Fashion House, The Dress and Coco Chanel, New York and Paris. She illustrates all her work with a custom Montblanc pen that she affectionally calls ‘Monty’.
- Missing the carnival? Join the revelry through some exuberant decor instead, with beading and fringing, confetti and tropical motifs: https://t.co/uxa08WrAV6,
- RT @Samuel_and_Sons: Coronado Interiors (https://t.co/kHDYpsCzrn) took a contemporary approach to cushion details, looking to the quiet sophistication and sculptural quality of the Elliptic Appliqué Border: https://t.co/22sFIVAaTT #samuelandsons @DesignCentreCH Photo: Grant Frazer Silverman https://t.co/eP6WuyNqTY,
- RT @DAVIDSONLondon: Statement piece, the Howes Dining Table, is as much a work of art as it is a functional piece of furniture and boasts an eye-catching radial pattern to the tabletop. Discover > https://t.co/cZthLcE7av | #DavidsonLondon https://t.co/1pViG65giM,
- Missing the carnival? Join the revelry through some exuberant decor instead, with beading and fringing, confetti and tropical motifs: https://t.co/uxa08WrAV6 https://t.co/4AGzbrw4S9,
- Stay on top of the latest launches with First Look: pick a palette from the colour wheel, explore hundreds of new products then contact the showrooms directly for samples or further information: https://t.co/EiDVJpbxup https://t.co/4u1v27B9NI,