Fashion Illustration Masterclass with Megan Hess
Saturday 19 December @ 11:00 am GMTFree
Join world-renowned illustrator Megan Hess for a rare insight into her world, as she takes you through her creative process, explains how she creates the perfect space for productivity, and teaches you how to design, illustrate and preserve your own fashion illustrations.
Megan Hess is one of the most in-demand international fashion illustrators, and has worked with luxury brands including Chanel, Dior, Fendi and Cartier, as well as magazines such as Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar. She has written 13 bestselling books including Fashion House, The Dress and Coco Chanel, New York and Paris. She illustrates all her work with a custom Montblanc pen that she affectionally calls ‘Monty’.
- RT @bellafigurauk: #Mondaymotivation looks no further than exploring the @DesignCentreCH this week, whether you are popping by to see for yourself later this week or shopping the latest edit online. Our Braque lamp is oxidised Russet finished features. #moodboardmonday https://t.co/QHhKGmpODY,
- RT @BIIDtalk: Join @DesignCentreCH to celebrate #TwinkleatDCCH, starting the festivities on Tuesday 1 December with a virtual event 'Celebrate Twinkle of Christmas' https://t.co/p5pNPFbhbb,
- Join Brooke Giannetti for insights into how her signature look translates into beautifully decorated festive rooms from their own Californian home, Patina Farm. TUESDAY 8 DECEMBER @ 6:00 PM GMT https://t.co/9jL4WY8pYW https://t.co/jnvfMrYlAS,
- Join the festivities on Tuesday 1 December at 6.30pm for ‘Celebrate Twinkle of Christmas’, a virtual gathering that will bring the design community together. Save your place here: https://t.co/wAxEBE5ic5 #TwinkleatDCCH https://t.co/lw4Ziu8PTh,
- RT @bellafigurauk: This delectable bedroom by @DiOroInteriors showcases all the warmth we desire on a crisp Sunday morning, using burnt umber accents and sumptuous soft neutrals this clever use of the Halo pendants to ensure space is saved bedside. #weekendvibes https://t.co/nvnEsb07AY,