- This event has passed.
A Guide to Eating Well This Season with Daylesford
13th December 2020 @ 11:00 am GMTFree
Register to watch again
Rhaya Jordan, resident nutritionist at Daylesford, talks through some of her favourite nurturing winter recipes that will reset the balance, including warming dahl with butternut squash, comforting chicken broth and a winter shrub.
Rhaya Jordan is a qualified naturopath, nutritionist and herbalist with over 30 years’ experience who teaches regularly at the Daylesford Cookery School and consults at Daylesford and the Bamford Haybarn Spa at London’s Berkeley hotel. She runs public workshops and retreats, with a particular focus on supporting people with diabetes.
- As part of #LDW21AtDCCH virtual programme, join internationally renowned fashion designer & philanthropist Diane Von Furstenberg as she shares her empowering manifesto. Talk hosted by Ben Spriggs, Editor-in-Chief of @ELLEDecoUK Book for free via this link https://t.co/c2tePP4QZ4 https://t.co/gmy29g0NJE,
- If you’re going to be working from home for the foreseeable future, it might be time to upgrade to a more luxurious home study or library. For happy home-working, the Personal Shopping team have put together a this scheme. More inspiration https://t.co/e14ioMu6cA https://t.co/vlRlWDtAwO,
- #LDW21AtDCCH offers invaluable insights in the forces that are shaping interior design. In the Design Avenue, house guests will allow even more opportunity to explore. Delighted to welcome @finecellwork @PerennialsFabs & @Design_NationUK https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/B34vtCEd3I,
- Sneak peek of a truly transatlantic session, with Philippe Houlès in Paris introducing renowned US decorator Michael Aiduss. The legendary French design house worked closely with him to create a trimmings collection inspired by the Côte d’Azur’s Villa Kerylos #LDW21AtDCCH https://t.co/0z4X5R8mkV,
- Drawing on experiences working on high-end projects, as well as their own decorating needs, 2 Manhattan designers, Jamie Drake & @sashabikoff will discuss at #LDW21AtDCCH with Scott Baxter @SA_Baxter why they progressed from client to collaborator https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/xg2fejjW23,