A Guide to Eating Well This Season with Daylesford
Sunday 13 December @ 11:00 am GMTFree
Rhaya Jordan, resident nutritionist at Daylesford, talks through some of her favourite nurturing winter recipes that will reset the balance, including warming dahl with butternut squash, comforting chicken broth and a winter shrub.
Rhaya Jordan is a qualified naturopath, nutritionist and herbalist with over 30 years’ experience who teaches regularly at the Daylesford Cookery School and consults at Daylesford and the Bamford Haybarn Spa at London’s Berkeley hotel. She runs public workshops and retreats, with a particular focus on supporting people with diabetes.
- RT @bellafigurauk: #Mondaymotivation looks no further than exploring the @DesignCentreCH this week, whether you are popping by to see for yourself later this week or shopping the latest edit online. Our Braque lamp is oxidised Russet finished features. #moodboardmonday https://t.co/QHhKGmpODY,
- RT @BIIDtalk: Join @DesignCentreCH to celebrate #TwinkleatDCCH, starting the festivities on Tuesday 1 December with a virtual event 'Celebrate Twinkle of Christmas' https://t.co/p5pNPFbhbb,
- Join Brooke Giannetti for insights into how her signature look translates into beautifully decorated festive rooms from their own Californian home, Patina Farm. TUESDAY 8 DECEMBER @ 6:00 PM GMT https://t.co/9jL4WY8pYW https://t.co/jnvfMrYlAS,
- Join the festivities on Tuesday 1 December at 6.30pm for ‘Celebrate Twinkle of Christmas’, a virtual gathering that will bring the design community together. Save your place here: https://t.co/wAxEBE5ic5 #TwinkleatDCCH https://t.co/lw4Ziu8PTh,
- RT @bellafigurauk: This delectable bedroom by @DiOroInteriors showcases all the warmth we desire on a crisp Sunday morning, using burnt umber accents and sumptuous soft neutrals this clever use of the Halo pendants to ensure space is saved bedside. #weekendvibes https://t.co/nvnEsb07AY,