- This event has passed.
A Guide to Eating Well This Season with Daylesford
13th December 2020 @ 11:00 am GMTFree
Register to watch again
Rhaya Jordan, resident nutritionist at Daylesford, talks through some of her favourite nurturing winter recipes that will reset the balance, including warming dahl with butternut squash, comforting chicken broth and a winter shrub.
Rhaya Jordan is a qualified naturopath, nutritionist and herbalist with over 30 years’ experience who teaches regularly at the Daylesford Cookery School and consults at Daylesford and the Bamford Haybarn Spa at London’s Berkeley hotel. She runs public workshops and retreats, with a particular focus on supporting people with diabetes.
- Missing the carnival? Join the revelry through some exuberant decor instead, with beading and fringing, confetti and tropical motifs: https://t.co/uxa08WrAV6,
- RT @Samuel_and_Sons: Coronado Interiors (https://t.co/kHDYpsCzrn) took a contemporary approach to cushion details, looking to the quiet sophistication and sculptural quality of the Elliptic Appliqué Border: https://t.co/22sFIVAaTT #samuelandsons @DesignCentreCH Photo: Grant Frazer Silverman https://t.co/eP6WuyNqTY,
- RT @DAVIDSONLondon: Statement piece, the Howes Dining Table, is as much a work of art as it is a functional piece of furniture and boasts an eye-catching radial pattern to the tabletop. Discover > https://t.co/cZthLcE7av | #DavidsonLondon https://t.co/1pViG65giM,
- Missing the carnival? Join the revelry through some exuberant decor instead, with beading and fringing, confetti and tropical motifs: https://t.co/uxa08WrAV6 https://t.co/4AGzbrw4S9,
- Stay on top of the latest launches with First Look: pick a palette from the colour wheel, explore hundreds of new products then contact the showrooms directly for samples or further information: https://t.co/EiDVJpbxup https://t.co/4u1v27B9NI,