- This event has passed.
Cocktail Masterclass with Last Supper
12th December 2020 @ 6:00 pm GMTFree
Register to watch again
With ‘entertaining in’ the new going out, if there was ever a time when a glittering Christmas cocktail was required, it’s now. To get in the swing of the festive celebrations, Last Supper’s founder Jonathan Attwood will be sharing some recipes from its back catalogue of festive tipples for you to imbibe.
Last Supper is the brand behind the ingeniously creative food and drink served at parties for the design, art and fashion worlds; it works with luxury brands such as Burberry, the Elton John Aids Foundation and Sotheby’s, as well as private clients. From bespoke bars to intimate sit-down dinners, Last Supper creates consistently innovative work that’s tailored and never formulaic, be they grand and glamorous, rustic and refined, risqué or reserved.
- Missing the carnival? Join the revelry through some exuberant decor instead, with beading and fringing, confetti and tropical motifs: https://t.co/uxa08WrAV6,
- RT @Samuel_and_Sons: Coronado Interiors (https://t.co/kHDYpsCzrn) took a contemporary approach to cushion details, looking to the quiet sophistication and sculptural quality of the Elliptic Appliqué Border: https://t.co/22sFIVAaTT #samuelandsons @DesignCentreCH Photo: Grant Frazer Silverman https://t.co/eP6WuyNqTY,
- RT @DAVIDSONLondon: Statement piece, the Howes Dining Table, is as much a work of art as it is a functional piece of furniture and boasts an eye-catching radial pattern to the tabletop. Discover > https://t.co/cZthLcE7av | #DavidsonLondon https://t.co/1pViG65giM,
- Missing the carnival? Join the revelry through some exuberant decor instead, with beading and fringing, confetti and tropical motifs: https://t.co/uxa08WrAV6 https://t.co/4AGzbrw4S9,
- Stay on top of the latest launches with First Look: pick a palette from the colour wheel, explore hundreds of new products then contact the showrooms directly for samples or further information: https://t.co/EiDVJpbxup https://t.co/4u1v27B9NI,