- This event has passed.
Cocktail Masterclass with Last Supper
12th December 2020 @ 6:00 pm GMTFree
Register to watch again
With ‘entertaining in’ the new going out, if there was ever a time when a glittering Christmas cocktail was required, it’s now. To get in the swing of the festive celebrations, Last Supper’s founder Jonathan Attwood will be sharing some recipes from its back catalogue of festive tipples for you to imbibe.
Last Supper is the brand behind the ingeniously creative food and drink served at parties for the design, art and fashion worlds; it works with luxury brands such as Burberry, the Elton John Aids Foundation and Sotheby’s, as well as private clients. From bespoke bars to intimate sit-down dinners, Last Supper creates consistently innovative work that’s tailored and never formulaic, be they grand and glamorous, rustic and refined, risqué or reserved.
- As part of #LDW21AtDCCH virtual programme, join internationally renowned fashion designer & philanthropist Diane Von Furstenberg as she shares her empowering manifesto. Talk hosted by Ben Spriggs, Editor-in-Chief of @ELLEDecoUK Book for free via this link https://t.co/c2tePP4QZ4 https://t.co/gmy29g0NJE,
- If you’re going to be working from home for the foreseeable future, it might be time to upgrade to a more luxurious home study or library. For happy home-working, the Personal Shopping team have put together a this scheme. More inspiration https://t.co/e14ioMu6cA https://t.co/vlRlWDtAwO,
- #LDW21AtDCCH offers invaluable insights in the forces that are shaping interior design. In the Design Avenue, house guests will allow even more opportunity to explore. Delighted to welcome @finecellwork @PerennialsFabs & @Design_NationUK https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/B34vtCEd3I,
- Sneak peek of a truly transatlantic session, with Philippe Houlès in Paris introducing renowned US decorator Michael Aiduss. The legendary French design house worked closely with him to create a trimmings collection inspired by the Côte d’Azur’s Villa Kerylos #LDW21AtDCCH https://t.co/0z4X5R8mkV,
- Drawing on experiences working on high-end projects, as well as their own decorating needs, 2 Manhattan designers, Jamie Drake & @sashabikoff will discuss at #LDW21AtDCCH with Scott Baxter @SA_Baxter why they progressed from client to collaborator https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/xg2fejjW23,