- This event has passed.
Christmas Wreath Making in The Garden with John Carter
2nd December 2020 @ 6:00 pm GMTFree
Register to watch again
Learn how to make a traditional Christmas wreath with a glamorous twist – this design is made in two halves, making it perfect for settings such as double doors and gates. Renowned florist John Carter will be using natural, eco-friendly materials, while a sumptuous double-sided velvet ribbon will add a final flourish.
Acclaimed florist John Carter is a firm favourite with interior designers, and his high-profile clients include many of the world’s style connoisseurs including Cartier. His work focuses on timeless, natural beauty, and he was awarded a gold medal at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show. Whether a luxury bouquet delivered to your door, or exquisite flowers for a wedding or event, every last detail is considered as part of his bespoke design service.
- As part of #LDW21AtDCCH virtual programme, join internationally renowned fashion designer & philanthropist Diane Von Furstenberg as she shares her empowering manifesto. Talk hosted by Ben Spriggs, Editor-in-Chief of @ELLEDecoUK Book for free via this link https://t.co/c2tePP4QZ4 https://t.co/gmy29g0NJE,
- If you’re going to be working from home for the foreseeable future, it might be time to upgrade to a more luxurious home study or library. For happy home-working, the Personal Shopping team have put together a this scheme. More inspiration https://t.co/e14ioMu6cA https://t.co/vlRlWDtAwO,
- #LDW21AtDCCH offers invaluable insights in the forces that are shaping interior design. In the Design Avenue, house guests will allow even more opportunity to explore. Delighted to welcome @finecellwork @PerennialsFabs & @Design_NationUK https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/B34vtCEd3I,
- Sneak peek of a truly transatlantic session, with Philippe Houlès in Paris introducing renowned US decorator Michael Aiduss. The legendary French design house worked closely with him to create a trimmings collection inspired by the Côte d’Azur’s Villa Kerylos #LDW21AtDCCH https://t.co/0z4X5R8mkV,
- Drawing on experiences working on high-end projects, as well as their own decorating needs, 2 Manhattan designers, Jamie Drake & @sashabikoff will discuss at #LDW21AtDCCH with Scott Baxter @SA_Baxter why they progressed from client to collaborator https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/xg2fejjW23,