- This event has passed.
Celebrate Twinkle of Christmas
1st December 2020 @ 6:30 pm GMTFree
Register to watch again
Now in its 11th year, Twinkle of Christmas is a much-anticipated date in the Design Centre’s calendar – and although it may be very different this year, its spirit of togetherness will remain the same.
‘Celebrate Twinkle of Christmas’ is a virtual gathering to bring the design community together. With readings from Joanna Lumley, Hugh Bonneville and Claudia Winkleman, music from London Contemporary Voices and the generous support of a host of exciting names adding to the Christmas sparkle, including Kit Kemp, Timothy Corrigan, Veere Grenney and many more, it offers a message of positivity, joy and hope, ensuring that some heart-warming traditions can carry on.
Everyone’s invited, so let’s pay tribute to the strength, courage and kindness shown throughout 2020, and look forward to a bright future.
Register to watch again.
- As part of #LDW21AtDCCH virtual programme, join internationally renowned fashion designer & philanthropist Diane Von Furstenberg as she shares her empowering manifesto. Talk hosted by Ben Spriggs, Editor-in-Chief of @ELLEDecoUK Book for free via this link https://t.co/c2tePP4QZ4 https://t.co/gmy29g0NJE,
- If you’re going to be working from home for the foreseeable future, it might be time to upgrade to a more luxurious home study or library. For happy home-working, the Personal Shopping team have put together a this scheme. More inspiration https://t.co/e14ioMu6cA https://t.co/vlRlWDtAwO,
- #LDW21AtDCCH offers invaluable insights in the forces that are shaping interior design. In the Design Avenue, house guests will allow even more opportunity to explore. Delighted to welcome @finecellwork @PerennialsFabs & @Design_NationUK https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/B34vtCEd3I,
- Sneak peek of a truly transatlantic session, with Philippe Houlès in Paris introducing renowned US decorator Michael Aiduss. The legendary French design house worked closely with him to create a trimmings collection inspired by the Côte d’Azur’s Villa Kerylos #LDW21AtDCCH https://t.co/0z4X5R8mkV,
- Drawing on experiences working on high-end projects, as well as their own decorating needs, 2 Manhattan designers, Jamie Drake & @sashabikoff will discuss at #LDW21AtDCCH with Scott Baxter @SA_Baxter why they progressed from client to collaborator https://t.co/AjLhjMyVJv https://t.co/xg2fejjW23,