- This event has passed.
Celebrate Twinkle of Christmas
1st December 2020 @ 6:30 pm GMTFree
Register to watch again
Now in its 11th year, Twinkle of Christmas is a much-anticipated date in the Design Centre’s calendar – and although it may be very different this year, its spirit of togetherness will remain the same.
‘Celebrate Twinkle of Christmas’ is a virtual gathering to bring the design community together. With readings from Joanna Lumley, Hugh Bonneville and Claudia Winkleman, music from London Contemporary Voices and the generous support of a host of exciting names adding to the Christmas sparkle, including Kit Kemp, Timothy Corrigan, Veere Grenney and many more, it offers a message of positivity, joy and hope, ensuring that some heart-warming traditions can carry on.
Everyone’s invited, so let’s pay tribute to the strength, courage and kindness shown throughout 2020, and look forward to a bright future.
Register to watch again.
- Home Comforts: Lucy Vaughan https://t.co/KXfD4agc2Q,
- Looking for your next career move in design? Explore the roles just added to our Careers section including positions at world renowned brands @CollierWebb, @Schumacher1889, @Samuel_and_Sons and many more: https://t.co/2rMPTt0FQo https://t.co/Jmzc4XtDQn,
- Six architectural wallcoverings to build a scheme around - shop the edit: https://t.co/8LK2t5A2QW https://t.co/uykZy5tlrQ,
- RT @DAVIDSONLondon: The Rosebery Dining Table has a beautiful capstan-style base which consists of 30 facets that have been hand-gilded in a lightly-distressed moon gold leaf sitting on a black lacquer plinth. Interior design by @studio_clark_and_co. Discover > https://t.co/cZthLcE7av https://t.co/s3I00jIl1F,
- RT @WMorrisandCo: Welcome the new season with this beautiful fabric, accented with intricate detail across the feathers and petals, Seasons by May is our interpretation of a c.1895 embroidery called Spring and Summer, designed and most likely stitched by May Morris herself. https://t.co/YjJ6pf367T,