Focus/19 – Registration
PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TO PRE-REGISTER FOR FOCUS/19, 15 – 20 SEPTEMBER: THERE IS A GREAT PRIZE UP FOR GRABS:
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour is the world’s leading design destination that nurtures its vibrant design community and champions creative excellence.
For six days (15 – 20 September 2019), visitors flock to Focus/19 to enjoy an abundance of collection launches, immersive events and more than 100 experiences. By continually expanding and enriching the programme, it not only broadens insider insights and specialist knowledge, but also provides a dynamic platform for industry professionals and design enthusiasts to come together at one address.
New-season collections from 600 international brands look to the future by showcasing fresh colour stories, original narratives and inventive techniques, while meet the designer sessions, workshops and artisan demonstrations further inspire and inform. Design Discovery Tours engage with established makers and emerging innovators at close hand.
On the main stage, the renowned Conversations in Design series creates an exciting dialogue with world-class speakers. Specially commissioned installations and places to eat and drink, complement the event’s dynamic approach. Expansion has been a defining feature lately at Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour and it continues to grow and evolve, celebrating the best in global design.
The exclusive package includes privileged access to:
- Overnight stay in a suite at The Berkeley for two with breakfast, champagne, use of the rooftop spa and cocktails in the Blue Bar.
- Membership to the exclusive Design Club for one year
- Lunch for two in the Design Centre’s Pop-Up Restaurant with a bottle of champagne
- Free parking for two days in the secure Car Park
- Two VIP tickets to a ‘Conversations in Design’ session (subject to availability)
- A consultation with the Personal Shopping or Designer Sourcing Service
The prize draw is open to event registrations received from 10/06/2019 to 14/09/2019. The competition closes at midnight on Saturday 14th September 2019.
Terms & Conditions apply – click here