Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows:
|£2||Up to 1 hour|
|£5||Up to 4 hours|
|£10||Up to 4 hours|
|£20||Up to 8 hours|
|£40||Up to 24 hours|
|£40 per day||Lost ticket|
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- Conjure up a wistful, feminine feel to your interiors with @PoliformUK Floor Lamp 07 by Magic Circus Editions in soft rose. Inspired by Chinese lanterns this collection strives to create a balance between the far-east & the expertise of European craftsmanship #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/GXiANVWJEo,
- If the memories of English country houses could be beautifully translated into a luxurious collection of wallpapers & fabrics Darnley @ZoffanyFW is the perfect representation. Peter Gomez takes us behind the scenes @MyStyleLibrary Sun 16 Sep #Focus18AtDCCH https://t.co/c6MZncmJk0 https://t.co/bTQRvSgze5,
- Executive editor @Livingetc Neil McLennan is joined by 3 acclaimed experts who each bring a fresh approach to decorating - Nicola Harding @HardingandRead Charles Bateson & @cave_interiors - Thurs 20 Sept #Focus18AtDCCH BOOK TICKETS https://t.co/yOn559isRS https://t.co/TP9TweLqGp,
- Looking for an inspirational read? ‘Contemporary Houses & Apartments’ presents recently completed projects by renowned interior architects from all over the world, via over 300 unique photographs. Voted #bookoftheweek @PottertonBooksL – purchase a copy from Miles x Bookshop https://t.co/d7ZJxKnEch,
- Join illustrator @Sarie8 for a playful botanical illustration workshop @creationbaumann - find out about the techniques she uses to create her images, & then create your own using ink, watercolour & crayon. Weds 19 Sept #Focus18AtDCCH https://t.co/c6MZncmJk0 https://t.co/gy1ZLIOe3L,