Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£30 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Design Centre, South Entrance Lobby by Colefax & Fowler.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
General Enquiries: 020 7225 9166
Design Centre opening hours
Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm.
Please refer to individual showrooms for their footfall policy.
- For the first time ever, @WMorrisandCo have staged a magnificent show garden at @The_RHS #chelseaflowershow this year based around his most iconic wallpaper designs: the 'Willow Boughs' and 'Trellis'. Read more https://t.co/0WEqjc1Xu1 #styleradardcch #rhschelseaflowershow https://t.co/3fvncGBQMP,
- Love to say you saw it first? Here is a sneak peek of some of the incredible rooms that will feature in the WOW!house showhouse, opening next week. Keen to see how these mood boards come to life? Book your tickets now via the link https://t.co/OcG58Ucv6E #wowhouseatdcch https://t.co/cVgVVRJuop,
- A spirit of openness & optimism is key to the success of designers Paolo Moschino & Philip Vergeylen of @PaoloMoschino The perfectly-balanced pair are designing the Drawing Room - check out our video for a sneaky peek at what to look forward to #Wowhouseatdcch #DCCH https://t.co/kLhmD4OTRf,
- Flowers are blooming everywhere this week in celebration of the @The_RHS Chelsea Flower show & @Samuel_Heath are no exception This particular flower is made from an arrangement of hardware including the 'Esk' levers & 'Snowden' door knob #styleradarDCCH #ChelseaFlowerShow https://t.co/IO3dBFnEfV,
- Sebastian Herkner’s Savignyplatz collection for Man of Parts (available @TollgardStore ) was inspired by the work of sculptor Henry Moore – and, like Moore’s work, the negative space around each piece has been just as carefully considered as the solid mass https://t.co/0WEqjc1Xu1 https://t.co/nBdwQtoxlv,