Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows:
|£2||Up to 1 hour|
|£5||Up to 2 hours|
|£10||Up to 4 hours|
|£20||Up to 8 hours|
|£40||Up to 24 hours|
|£40 per day||Lost ticket|
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- Bright it may be, but don't be afraid of incorporating Pantone 16-1546 Living Coral in some way into ur interiors. It provides an injection of vivid colour, but if u want a subtler look try coral accessories, as shown by Mckinnon & Harris ‘Burwell Curved’ sofa #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/qtm4qNs8yQ,
- Shopping habits across retail are rapidly changing & they are having to work harder than ever to get their customers through the door. The private salon @ Atkinsons by Christopher Jenner uses product from @lamaisonpierre1 p.47 #AW18 #DesignCentreGuide https://t.co/sQ0KI7pQIK https://t.co/XRcZd8m5w1,
- Sneak peek #LDW19AtDCCH - NYC based @ZAKANDFOX weave history, myth, folklore & fable into it's designs. Brimming with colour & strongly graphic, the new Wunderkammer collection @GSDltd is inspired by ethnic textiles. For more info about the show visit https://t.co/M85KRTgmKi https://t.co/ZYQfuLWwuo,
- On the blog… In a smart navy & white livery that gives it a Mediterranean feel, the whimsical ‘Marbella’ lamp @ArteriorsHome has an inherent individuality. Each one is unique, thanks to its hand-painted stripes. Read more stories on the blog here https://t.co/W9pbmGMTop https://t.co/yExEcEFCnC,
- Create a punchy & vibrant feel in ur home with a touch of Pantone 16-1546 Living Coral. An ‘animating & life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone’ this pinky, orange tone appeals to our playful side. Try it yourself with @DavidSeyfriedUK Caxton dining chair #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/LFeEMxrK6k,