Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£30 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Design Centre, South Entrance Lobby by Colefax & Fowler.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
General Enquiries: 020 7225 9166
Design Centre opening hours
Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 5.30pm.
Please refer to individual showrooms for their footfall policy.
- Treat yourself or someone you know to a @craftsmagazine subscription this Christmas. The ideal present for the creative-minded art & design aficionado in your life, it champions today's most exciting makers, ideas and innovations https://t.co/xtObgX7nJs https://t.co/pAL1AZOdQD,
- On the Style Radar today - the 'Wildwood' and 'Roxton' fabrics by @janechurchill1 at @Colefax_Fowler feature a beguiling mix of fantastical creatures, fretwork detailing & stylised flowers and foliage. Now what's more curious than that? #styleradardcch https://t.co/BVZ3l2P8T2,
- Add the finishing touches to your projects with these super sleek marble head sculptures from Ecco Trading London #AdventCalendar https://t.co/sBC5DzNzHX,
- Christmas is a time for giving so what better way to celebrate than a free gift for ur home? Stop by @AbiInteriors & make ur selections from under the tree. At @gallotti_radice indulge in a festive afternoon tasting with a glass of Prosecco https://t.co/2BW4OETW5d #TwinkleAtDCCH https://t.co/eyEuSBCA8j,
- Think you can imagine 19 more sleeps? Nothing is more luxurious than fresh linen sheets so why not give @SavoirBeds19 Vision 600 Bed Linen Set a go. An extra bright white Italian jacquard, it has a gentle drape & features beautiful signature Trellis markings #AdventCalendar https://t.co/RFXmVJwSZm,