Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows:
|£2||Up to 1 hour|
|£5||Up to 4 hours|
|£10||Up to 4 hours|
|£20||Up to 8 hours|
|£40||Up to 24 hours|
|£40 per day||Lost ticket|
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- Coastal chic interiors - always dreaming of endless summers & living by the beach? No matter what your location, you can bring that seaside feeling into your home. Introduce bold #stripes into your scheme such as @Thibaut_1886 Summer Stripe wallpaper in turquoise #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/NBkQAaJTWF,
- How many butterflies can you spot? Sir David Attenborough has called for the public to join in on the world’s largest #ButterflyCount - celebrate this beautiful insect with this collection of product from the following showrooms.... https://t.co/CIV51e8pnC,
- RT @MarcdeBerny: Expert Chiselling | A trademark of the Munira Collection this exquisite chiselling adds texture to the pieces. Summer Sample Sale now on, for further information contact us on email@example.com @DesignCentreCH #sale #samplesale #expert #artisan https://t.co/ijc6VBPmP2,
- RT @WemyssFabrics: Our beautiful TIVOLI fabric from the NEW DECADES collection has featured in @DesignCentreCH promotional images for Focus 2018, this unmissable event opens on September 16th and you can pre-register here; https://t.co/kw2P9L8r4t website; https://t.co/75scpFEiee https://t.co/Piu6bON4jP,
- Delighted to announce that we will be partnering with @BIIDtalk again for #Focus18AtDCCH - for further information about the show and to register please visit https://t.co/XKsD3o8LTr https://t.co/fWQxveKpeb,