Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows:
|£2||Up to 1 hour|
|£5||Up to 2 hours|
|£10||Up to 4 hours|
|£20||Up to 8 hours|
|£40||Up to 24 hours|
|£40 per day||Lost ticket|
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- The royals are right on trend as never before, and design is loving them right back! Stiff upper lip style in the form of trad tweeds and Balmoral-perfrect interiors. Pictured is Anna French @Thibaut_1886 available @jacarandacarpet #styleradarDCCH #trend #balmoralinteriors https://t.co/YkvRlQlZmY,
- Architectural Digest Top 100 interior designer Penny Drue Baird’s rooms are universally admired for their seamless weaving of past and present. Keen for a read? Miles x Bookshop is selling a copy. Voted #bookoftheweek by @PottertonBooksL #pennydruebaird #interiordesignbook https://t.co/wJ5UJsDAXO,
- The gorgeous and recently re-vamped @Originalbtc showroom is now open! Find them on the Second Floor, Centre Dome for a diverse and unique range of lighting designs. Created using the best quality raw materials, each light embodies meticulous attention to detail https://t.co/QskXRBMjew,
- What’s inside the gingerbread house you ask...? Pop down to see it for yourself, it’s here to view until Christmas. Thank you to all the following showrooms who have lent their product... #TwinkleAtDCCH #gingerbreadhouse #christmasinstallation #interiordesign #designdetails https://t.co/Du51np9Whm,
- A magnificent Christmas tree with thousands of twinkling lights & snowflakes, mistletoe stilt walkers, a giant gingerbread house, over five metres high, trumpeters, festive drunks & canapés... What a spectacular party #TwinkleAtDCCH was last night! #OnTheSeventhDayOfChristmas https://t.co/HVu0oIubag,