Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows:
|£2||Up to 1 hour|
|£5||Up to 2 hours|
|£10||Up to 4 hours|
|£20||Up to 8 hours|
|£40||Up to 24 hours|
|£40 per day||Lost ticket|
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- Green is the colour we yearn 4 in March. The natural wholesome hue is a vitamin-packed pick-me-up for tired winter interiors & what better way to start than with this bespoke piece from @DeccaLondon made for the Lanesborough Club & Spa in collab with @1508London #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/V0juFfVAo8,
- Curated spaces are a new way to bring products to life - @Nina_Campbell has transformed her showroom into ‘Nina’s Apartment’ showcasing her wit, flair & versatility as an interior designer. Visit the showroom on the Ground Floor, DCE. More blog stories https://t.co/8DCUfs18jd https://t.co/tPvnRHLn3V,
- Delight in new beginnings with this lovely selection of spring green finials from @McKinneyandCo - from rich sage & dark forest to jade or fresh mint, green is the colour of choice this season #styleradarDCCH #mckinneyandco #finials https://t.co/3151xpHnjL,
- RT @SuperyachtNews: “There is a growing respect for nature coming through in the latest design trends,” says Becky Metcalfe at the @DesignCentreCH #InternationalPressLunch, as fish and marine inspired pattern and colours become more prominent. #LondonDesignWeek #LondonDesignWeekatDCCH https://t.co/BLp6aW5fIM,
- RT @SuperyachtNews: Justin Olesinski-@OlesinskiDesign, Kate Maclaren-@WinchDesign_WD, & Evan K Marshall, discussing everything from the importance of the refit industry to the increasing no. of UHNW millennials & their influence on S/Y design. Precursor to #TheSuperyachtDesignForum @DesignCentreCH https://t.co/ZXWa2xFkp8,