Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows:
|£2||Up to 1 hour|
|£5||Up to 2 hours|
|£10||Up to 4 hours|
|£20||Up to 8 hours|
|£40||Up to 24 hours|
|£40 per day||Lost ticket|
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- This ‘Ivy’ pedant by @CTOlighting was one of @Tatlermagazine picks for #LDW19AtDCCH best in show. The British lighting brand is a new addition to the relaunched @FoxLinton showroom & ‘Ivy’ is typical of its collections, which use premium materials. Blog https://t.co/W9pbmH4uMZ https://t.co/anDEvl5nIf,
- Reasons NOT to miss #Focus19AtDCCH ? Read on for 10 high-calibre highlights from the show of excellence - the ultimate interior design collective. Register https://t.co/LpNGQFcG8x https://t.co/VSvWA9bY0C,
- Textile or canvas? The crossover between art & interiors is a long trodden path & perhaps nowhere better evident than in @pierrefrey Tempo design (pictured). The unique rhythms of this printed linen draws inspiration from the world of graphics and 70s pop art #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/aVs9dX9zvS,
- 3 specially curated installations are fine tuned to steer you to high performance products, superb materials & impeccable workmanship. Pictured is a detail of one pod featuring the ‘Gili’ tray @NicholasHaslam & a cushion with fabric @ZimmerandRohde & trim @Samuel_and_Sons https://t.co/FWPV32oDfo,
- New for #Focus19AtDCCH – Circus @RubelliLondon features daring acts of design in a showcase which fuels the imagination. Highlights include, ‘Horses’ which is an exploration of depth & dimension as each horse appears to actively emerge from the fabric https://t.co/hTtmlYrpmJ https://t.co/3mgYAIqzp4,