Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows:
|£2||Up to 1 hour|
|£5||Up to 2 hours|
|£10||Up to 4 hours|
|£20||Up to 8 hours|
|£40||Up to 24 hours|
|£40 per day||Lost ticket|
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- Introducing the best young-designers-to-be, whether rule-breakers or defenders of tradition, upcoming architects design buildings & infrastructure that will define our cities for years to come. Avaialable at Miles x Bookshop & voted #bookoftheweek by @PottertonBooksL https://t.co/RFj0VKqGXY,
- With so many breath-taking gardens on display at #RHSChelseaFlowerShow it is impossible not to feel inspired by the outdoors. Whether it a floral pattern or a shoot outdoors, horticulture is the trending inspiration. Pictured is C&C Milano shot at Cappellini #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/ewU7YpOlfL,
- Café L’oscar is the bustling heart of this hotel gem in Bloomsbury. Evoke this seductive look by designer Jacques Garcia with the following product from the showrooms. Also on p.57 of the SS19 #DesignCentreGuide available to download here https://t.co/T1RZmvfnb2 https://t.co/SNk0IvOiN1,
- Delicious breakfast and some bubbly this morning for press and bloggers @thibaultvrenne to showcase O&A London’s new collections #pressbrunch #thibaultvanrenne #oalondon #interiordesign #newcollections https://t.co/lEjSEAmHZN,
- Gain insights into Hydrogen & the revolution taking place around this material with Ivo Veldhuis, Technical Manager at Mayfair Marine @kvadrattextiles on Tues 25 June during #TheSuperyachtDesignForum – for more info & to book tickets visit https://t.co/mE48kHPdpQ https://t.co/8Y9SWjMPHO,