Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows:
|£2||Up to 1 hour|
|£5||Up to 2 hours|
|£10||Up to 4 hours|
|£20||Up to 8 hours|
|£40||Up to 24 hours|
|£40 per day||Lost ticket|
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- Great cities & their gardens generate great talent. Take a stroll through the ‘Jardins Parisiens’ which in the spirit of 18th century engravings, is based on watercolours by Marin Montagut for @pierrefrey #styleradarDCCH #cityscapes #intothecity #citygardens #pierrefrey https://t.co/lTDO9CdveW,
- On display at #AsiaWeekAtDCCH @AsianArtLondon will be In Loving Arms by Ramon Orlina represented by the Singapore Art Garret Gallery. Known as "the father of cold glass sculpture” in the Philippines, Orlina’s work is highly sought after. More info https://t.co/1UH7PAz3mH https://t.co/mhK35UveNx,
- RT @gpjbaker: Visit the GP & J Baker London showroom at @DesignCentreCH to discover the new Signature Print collection by GP & J Baker. #gpjbaker #newcollection https://t.co/OmoEXuVEGy,
- At #AsiaWeekAtDCCH @AsianArtLondon experience a ‘live’ ink & watercolour demo from @PoppyWaddilove - she captures the female figure, creating fluidity & movement with clothes, such as the graceful line of a Japanese kimono. Mon 5 Nov @julianchich https://t.co/4kKBYXhvO6 https://t.co/Y8Eci5uGRj,
- At #AsiaWeekAtDCCH @AsianArtLondon an impressive rollcall of emerging & established names will be represented by Kamal Bakhshi @ArtChina_UK @SingaporeSAGG @octobergallery the Hugentobler collection & Genrokuart. Register today, a great prize is up 4 grabs https://t.co/KR49mCwVRi https://t.co/b11WWy69Gw,