Car parking: There is a secure underground car park. Prices are as follows (all include VAT):
Up to 1 hour
Up to 2 hours
Up to 4 hours
Up to 10 hours
Up to 24 hours
£40 per day
By Train: Imperial Wharf (Overground Line), linking mainline stations Clapham Junction in the south and Willesden Junction in the north connects to West Brompton, Olympia and Shepherd’s Bush for the London Underground. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more details.
By Bus: The C3 runs between Earl’s Court tube and Clapham Junction mainline stations and goes to Chelsea Harbour, approximately every 10 minutes. Both the number 11 and 22 buses, serving Sloane Square and the West End, run along the King’s Road (alight at Lots Road).
By Boat: River Bus services run regularly from Chelsea Harbour Pier, providing a scenic alternative for getting across London by water.
By Air: All London airports provide direct links into London in order to reach Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour. The Gatwick and Heathrow express trains come into West London and are only short taxi rides from the Design Centre.
ATM Cash Dispenser: Located Harbour Yard and Wine, Ground Floor Design Centre East.
Reduced Mobility Access: Step free access is available via a drop off at the front of Chelsea Harbour Hotel (Chelsea Harbour Dr, Fulham, London SW10 0XG), then a short distance to Design Centre, South Entrance; alternatively access is also available via the Design Centre Car Park (Lots Rd, Fulham, London SW10 0XE), where lifts are available to all floors in Design Centre and Design Centre East. If you have any questions or require further assistance please contact our General Enquiries number.
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
Design Centre opening hours
|Monday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Tuesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Wednesday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Thursday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
|Friday:||9:30am to 5:30pm|
- Get lost in the intriguing ‘Lengau’ wallpaper print from the Mirador collection @HarlequinFW - A lounging leopard reclines on his throne of tropical foliage, flanked by a characterful chameleon & an endearing lemur that shimmers as it catches the light #styleradarDCCH https://t.co/l9kSJUsNVD
- Join @gallotti_radice for an Italian breakfast & discover its unique & innovative interpretation of glass & precious materials in luxury furniture design and manufacture. Learn about ancient techniques & how they can be used in contemporary projects. Mon 9 & Tues 10 #LDW20AtDCCH https://t.co/JUMKqiY0NQ
- A bench is a foundational piece for a garden & nothing could be more elegant than McKinnon & Harris’ Virginia bench. Inspired by the designs of 18C. Robert Manwaring it made its debut at the 3rd Annual Kips Bay Decorator Show house,Palm Beach. Now available here! #funfactfriday https://t.co/nB24WQtoLX
- Ahead of #LDW20AtDCCH Vera Fabrics in conjunction with Downers Designs, are inviting creatives to design their very own jacquard woven fabric. The winning entry will be selected by Ottilie Stenson & a panel of judges @H_SLondon on 13 March. To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org https://t.co/ERXxPkbfuf
- Beyond the red hearts & box of chocolates romantic interiors can be cosy & inviting all year long. Whether you are setting the scene for a dreamy dinner for 2 or decide u want an evening in with friends, here are some ideas to help you spruce up ur space #HappyValentinesDay2020 https://t.co/0CR57cYn3o