LONDON DESIGN WEEK 2018 - BLOG AWARD
Calling all design bloggers
Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour announces the London Design Week 2018 Blog Award, a prestigious social media initiative for international bloggers.
London Design Week 2018
For six days in March, London Design Week 2018 at Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour is the nerve-centre of creative excellence – an unmissable event that is essential for anyone who wants the inside track on the latest design thinking.
This prestigious competition will recognise the blogger whose report from London Design Week 2018 provides the most comprehensive overview of the show. With 120 exhibitors and over 600 international brands, the curated programme offers more than 100 immersive experiences, bespoke installations and tempting food and drink. Celebrating a new spirit of individuality and inspiring excellence in design, it is all about discovering the best of the new season and the global talent behind it. There are talks, demonstrations, workshops and discovery tours, as well as ‘Legends’, a new initiative which sees connoisseurs from the worlds of design and decoration, art, fashion and architecture collaborate to transform an array of showroom windows and showcases with wit and verve.
· The winner will receive a year’s membership to the Design Club, the exclusive members’ club at the heart of Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour
· The winning blog will be featured on Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour’s website, in the newsletter and across its social media channels
- Will Gibbs, KLC School of Design
- Fiona McCarthy, Freelance Writer and Contributing Editor, Vogue Living's London Editor
- Scott Maddux, Founding Partner of Maddux Creative
To enter simply send a link of your blog to Emily Trower email@example.com or post it on your social media channels tagging @designcentreCH with the hashtag #LDW18BlogAward
· Entries can be received from Sunday 4 March until 12pm on Friday 9 March 2018
· The winner will be announced on Friday 9 March 2018.